Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Buzzin by with an Elzy card

How cute is this stamp?? I *love* it! Supah simple to color, which I did w/ SU markers. And yes, folks, I finally crawled out from under my rock and bought myself a Cuttlebug!! This started out as last weeks' sketch, but I ended up changing it a bit. I cut in between each scallop and bent back every other "petal" to give it more dimension. And I think this dp is just so adorable ~ the flower centers are sparkly! Thanks for taking a peek!!

card info: stamps ~ Elzybells. paper ~ pink, regal, celery, dp, ww. ink ~ black. access. ~ markers, punches, satin ribbon, cuttlebug.




4 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Love what you did with this super cute image! Great card

Jeanette - said...

This is too funny Angel - I just commented on this card on SCS about an hour ago, I love it!! Then just now, I got your comment on my blog. Too funny or ironic whichever you choose :)

Anonymous said...

This is darling!! So cute!! :)

Paul said...

Such a lovely, bright card - looks stunning.
TFS
Paul

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS