Thursday, September 18, 2008

Elzybell sketch challenge #2

Yep, it's that time again! You can find Elzybell's 2nd sketch challenge here !!!
I used this sweet little juggling penguin. I colored him with my ol' SU watercolor pencils and a blender pen. I put liquid applique on the snowballs and "ground". I decided to not add a sentiment to the front, but I think the white satin ribbon (thanks, Stacy!!) and fun dp are enough to make this a cute card!
Thanks for stopping by!!

card info: stamps ~ Elzybells. paper ~ ww, non-SU red and dp. ink ~ black. access. ~ ribbon, circle punch, watercolor pencils, liquid applique.




8 comments:

Heather Lee-Reppen said...

This is super cute! Great card!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

How cute is this... Darling image, great job on the sketch Angel.

Debi said...

Adorable!

Shannan Teubner said...

What a cute little card! I love that penguin!

Shelly said...

super cute Angel!

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!!! I like the very Classic red anf green!

Vicki said...

So totally CUTE!! :)

Ashley said...

This is SO cute!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS