Monday, December 22, 2008

Blingin' Christmas trees!

Can ya stand one more Christmas card?? I think I'm done sending them, unless we receive a late one, so at least I've already started my stash for next year! hehe! This is for our newest challenge over at the DRS Designs blog ~ *Bling*!! I stamped these trees using olive ink and also watercolored them w/ olive ink. The bling that you may not be able to see in the pic is the versamark dazzle ink I used to stamp the snowflakes onto the red and pretty in pink layers and also onto the sentiment layer. The ribbon is also a shimmery satin.
Thanks for stopping by during your busy schedule!!
card info: stamps ~ drs design. paper ~ regal rose, pretty in pink, olive, red, watercolor, ww. ink ~ olive, black, versamark dazzle in champagne. access. ~ ribbon, piercer, punches, nesties, bling.












1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

I like these trees and the bling is great. Gotta get started for next years cards, :0)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS