Thursday, February 19, 2009

Elzybell challenge #14

Yes, another fortnight has come and gone! This week, we had to use 3 brads, 2 different ribbons and have a rectangle on the card. Check! Check! And check! I hope that piercing and a little c'buggin' were ok to add! I added 6 copic markers to my collection last week thanks to a sale at Hobby Lobby, so most coloring was done w/ them. Her skin and hair were colored w/ SU markers. If you couldn't tell by my bright colors, I'm SO ready for spring! Yes, I used orchid (again!) and orange, but I think if you use the right amount of white cs, no bold brights are too scary! The ribbon is from American crafts that I swear I've had for years when I was having to shop on QVC for my scrapbooking supplies because there weren't many scrapbook stores in Hawaii! So we're talking at least 3 -4 years old! EEEEEK!
Thanks for stopping by and don't go far! We'll have some Elzy *SNEAK PEEKS* coming up SOOOOON!!!! *wink*


card info: stamps ~ Elzybells UK. paper ~ orchid, orange, white. ink ~ black. access. ~ copics, SU markers, brads, ribbons, piercer, c'bug.

6 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Very cute, great coloring with those copics! I like the addition of the piercing even if its not on the list. hee hee Sneak peeks... whohoo... Can't wait.

Debi said...

This is adorable Angel, love the bright spingy colors and your coloring is excellent, of course.

inlovestamping said...

Cute card! I love the colors!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love it!
Gorgeous bright colours, it warms me up just looking at it!!

Rachel Hope said...

So adorable...great colors and layout!

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card Angel! I'm loving the colours - I've been using pink orange and brown a lot at the mo lol!! Looking forward to seeing your next creations! x

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS