Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Verve card




Hey, look ma, I sewed!! Ok, so it's no where near straight, but I love the "crazy stitch" look! I made this for a Verve sketch challenge over on Splitcoast. The flower petals are on dimensionals. I cuttlebugged the oval saffron layer, which I'd cut out w/ my coluzzle. I was happy when I realized that my pink marvy oval scallop punch layered perfectly with that saffron layer!
I'm off work today, so I think I'll make my Target/Michael's run! I'll let ya know if I find anything good!
Thanks for stopping by!
card info: stamps ~ verve. paper ~ saffron, olive, ww, dp. ink ~ olive, pumpkin, saffron. access. ~ brads, sewing machine, ribbon, cuttlebug, punch.



3 comments:

Connie (cmc2stamp) said...

Such a bright and cheery fun card, Angel! Gets me in the mood for Summer! (that and it was 82 here today!)

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

So pretty! Awesome colors and I like the flower. Great card Angel.

Jackie Pedro said...

LOVE your crazy sewing! I just got a Janome Sew Mini and I'm afraid to use it!! Great card!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS