Thursday, April 30, 2009

A sketchy Elzybell challenge




Here's my card for this weeks' Elzybell blog challenge ~ this cool sketch from Rachel!!! Love it! I whipped this up this morning because, well, things have been hectic here. I'm sending this to my grandma (I call her mawmaw) because she's not doing well. We went to visit her in Louisiana this weekend in the hospital. The docs said yesterday that she's not improving, so they're moving her to hospice. I'm so sad. She's 86 and I can't imagine not having her around anymore.
Ok, well, you didn't come her to get bummed out! Sorry! I love Elizabeth's little sheep ~ they are just SO darling! My stamp room is also a wreck right now ~ hoping to have it all rearranged and organized very SOON!!!!! Now go take a peek at what the rest of the dt did! And let me apologize for my lack of posting ~ please don't leave me!!!







7 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable! Love the colors....{{{{HUGS}}}} to you and Grandma!!!

Debi said...

Simply adorable card Angel. Will pray for your grandma and sending ((((Hugs)))) your way.

Connie M. said...

This is just so very cute, Angel! Your Grandma is in my prayers!!

Anonymous said...

I love the sheep too, this is just adorable!! I know how you feel about your Grandma, mine has been gone for almost 20 years and I still miss her. Keeping you and family in my prayers...

Stacy Morgan said...

She is gonna love this. You know I won't be leaving you anytime soon. PM me the addy missy... Sheesshh... Do I have to beg you for it. please... please... please... LOL

Judy Rozema said...

SO SO adorable!! Love that card!! You know I am praying!

Juliana said...

WONDERFUL card!!!
I really like your coloring!!!!

I will certainly keep your Mawmaw in my prayers!!

((hugs))

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS