Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Scootin' by...


Hi again! I'm playing catch-up on the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenges. This is for week 28. All of the stamps are from the newer You Move Me set. My poor scooter sure is
facing an uphill battle, huh?! Ha! I also used the scooter to make my own dp for the panel under the main one. The little strips of dp are from JilliBean Soup. The sentiment "scooting by to say hi" is all one stamp, but I broke it up so it would fit on the file tab dienamic. The two larger cloud puffs are dies included in the You Move Me set (how cute, right?!?!!). I cut the smallest one by hand. The sketch called for two little embellishments on the upper right, but when I started adding buttons, I decided to go with a stop light! Here's a pic of the inside:


Nothing fancy, just the rest of the sentiment, another stamped scooter and some matching dp. I'd much rather use those extra strips of dp, than have them laying around my craft room!

Catch ya later,

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Cute, your own dp look is fun and vibrant.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS