Thursday, September 22, 2011

BLOG HOP TIME!!!

Welcome to our September New Release and Blog Hop!!

We have FIVE NEW STAMP SETS to share with you tonight and they are available
NOW at

Totally Stampalicious!!!

As always we want to give some stuff away and all YOU need to do to be eligible to WIN is comment on all of the Design Team's AWESOME creations!!!

Here's what's up for grabs:

1st Prize - All 5 New Stamp Sets

2nd Prize - $15 Gift Certificate

3rd Prize - $5 Gift Certificate

So are you READY?!!!

Here are the latest additions to the Totally Stampalicious Collection from artist Sylvia Zet

and here are the latest and greatest from the Bugaboo Line by Jodie Mackerell!

Here's one I made using Road Trip Stella. Oh, I think she is so funny! I really felt her car needed
to be paper pieced! The rest of her is colored with copics. I also drew a road for her with some grass and sponged in a little blue for some "sky". The sketch is from SSSC135. I used my white gel pen to outline the two larger panels for a more cohesive look.


And here is Yoga Dottie. I know lots of moms that wish for "Serenity now" on a daily basis!
Ha!!! She's totally colored with copics, then I cut her out and popped her up on pop dots. The sketch is the latest from MFT. Love this dp, so I colored her to match it. I'm really, really trying hard to use up everything I have. Some bling and (another) button embellie thing in the corner finish her up!

Now it's time for you to hop over to JESSICA'S BLOG to see what awesomeness she's created!

And incase you get lost along the way, here's our lineup:


Totally Stampalicious
Me

26 comments:

Lori Turner said...

OMGOSH Angel! Totally LOVE Stella's rockin' wheels :) WTG - both cards are awesome!

Kathy Bradley said...

Awesome and adorable cards - I love both sets you've used - fun new stamps!

jan farnworth said...

wonderful cards

Julie said...

Fabulous cards Angel! Love Stellas paper pieced wheels and your Yogi Dotti card is Fabulous! Love that layout and gorgeous paper! Great job on this release!!!!

Sue T said...

Great cards with the new release.
Welcome to the team and look forward to your creations~

Jessie Lubyk said...

Awesome cards Angel;) Love the paper pieced car and Dotti is looking mighty fine in those colors. Love them:)

Tina said...

awesome card

Laurie Ann said...

wonderful card; i love the road and sky you gave Stella and the white outline detail looks fabulous. your work is AMAZING!

Hey Hey Paula said...

What fun cards. I love what you've created with both of these sets.

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

This is super cool, Angel!!!! Love every fabulous element on both creations!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Awesome Angel. I just love stella's ride. hee hee So zeen (is that how its spelled) with your colors and layout. Love them both.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

these are so adorable, love the designs

Unknown said...

Oh, these are so cute. Love that little car :O)

luvthatstampin said...

I love Stella, and I love the paper pieced car.

jessica said...

Fab job on both cards!! Love your stamps!! Stella rocks!! and all your paper piecing and coloring is excellent!!
TFS
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Virgo5 said...

Both cards are awesome Angel! I love Stellas flowered car!

Marian Bonney said...

Really cute! I love that you actually gave her a road (not the sidewalk) to drive on!

Travelschus said...

Love that car! I used to have one that looked very sililar in the '70! Wish i had a little of Dotti's serenity. Too cute

Jazzy Nurse said...

Awesome Job Angel! Love the ideas you have shared.

ribenaruby said...

Hi, super cards, I do love the paper pieced car, how funky is that!!! Ruby x

Re-atelier said...

Loved the car. Remembers me an Brazilian artist Romero Britto.

Dawn Frost said...

Stella is one of my favourite characters, fantastic card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Your layouts are fabulous AND I love the paper piecing of Stella's car....fun creations

Sorry I don't have the time to catch up on the sneaks.

Mary J said...

So much fun, I love these newbies!

sammi said...

Fantastic creations! Love the colors on Yoga Dottie, and Stella's Paper Pieced wheels are absolutely fabulous!

Leanne said...

Super cool, love it! WTG!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS