Wednesday, November 9, 2011

MFTWSC45 - Happy Holidays

Hi! Here's the card I made for this week's MFT weekly sketch challenge. One more Christmas card done - wahoo! I've had this sweet PI Stocking Girl on my desk and her pj's were begging to be paper pieced! The rest of her was colored with copics and I popped her up on dimensionals. The white part of the stocking was colored in with liquid pearls. I used the medium scallop dienamics and the tag from the Tag, You're It set.

And a pic of the inside, sweet and simple:


Some satin ribbon, metal bling and MFT twine finish it up. Now, you MUST play in these weekly sketch challenges because there are PRIZES! Swing by the MFT Blog to see what crazy cool stuff the dt has made!

As always, I truly appreciate you stopping by and any comments you leave!

Hugs,

9 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute card, Angel.

Stacy Morgan said...

Darling Angel, great idea paper piecing her jammies.

Queen Mary said...

Beautifull Angel! I love all your papers!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Just BEAUTIFUL Angel!! Love those jammies!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Melody said...

How cute Angel!! I love her Christmas PJ's!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Her jammies are darling! Great job girlfriend!

Vicki said...

Oh wow! I just love the paper pieced pjs and the papers are just gorgeous - Christmassy but also slightly retro - just my thing. Thank you for sharing.

Michele Boyer said...

Those pieced pajamas are SO cute! Love it!

Jodi Collins said...

We were channeling each other with this sketch my friend! LOVE her paper pieced jammies! FAB card!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS