Tuesday, April 24, 2012

You're special, gnomie


Hi!  I wanted to share this card I made for the following challenges... ISSC12, RCC50, CC372.  I won this set from the blog of one of my stamping idols, Jodi Collins.  Sadly, I hadn't used it until today, I think.  ha!  Anyway...  It was perfect for this trio of challenges.  I colored this little guy with copics and cut into some new dp.  The circles were cut out using MFT Circle Stax.  The long yellow strips were cut using MFT Fishtail Flags Stax.


Thanks for taking a peek!  See you soon for some BLOG CANDY!!!!!!!!!   *wink*

7 comments:

Winnie said...

This is adorable. That sentiment had me chuckling out loud. Love the papers and your coloring too. Fun!

Angela Thomas said...

This is awesome!!! Love everything about it.

Anonymous said...

awww He's cute! xo

Vickie Z said...

Adorable!!! Love the papers and wonderful job with the sketch!!! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a fun image and card~ great colors~ Thanks for joining in at I Spy!

Michele Boyer said...

That's SO cute! :)

Kim Teasdale said...

Just beautiful! I love your twine bow embellishment and how you added your tag sentiments! Thank you so much for joining us over at iSpy Sketches!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS