Thursday, May 10, 2012

Blue Jay?

***You still have time to win my Blog Candy***

Hi all!  Here's a card I made for the Sketch Challenge and Ways to Use It Challenge on SCS this week.    I'm pretty sure this bird isn't a Blue Jay, but I really wanted to color him that way and use these designer papers, so here he is!  The bird and sentiment are both from the MFT set Inspired by Spring.  Their Inspired By sets are just beautiful!!!  I lightly colored him with copics, taking advantage of the shading on the stamp.  I've been wanting to try the two-tone effect I've seen around using the Mini Rolled Roses die-namic.    I love how it turned out!  I also added some Leafy Flourishes.  The sentiment was cut out using the Oval Tab.  A little bling and some piercing finish it off.



Detail shot of mini rolled roses...


Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Queen Mary said...

Angel, this is beautiful! I love the monochromatic and the dienamics you used.

Angela said...

Well that pretty bird is blue now and gorgeous, Angela!

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS