Thursday, June 28, 2012

A TS Monday challenge on a Thursday..

Hi all!  Here is my card for this week's Totally Stampalicious challenge - to use Red and White plus one other color.  My other color is gray.  I decided to use this chipper gal, Stella Computer.  This chick says what some of us just think, lol!  I colored her with copics.  The table has a "woodgrain" look, or at least that's what I was going for!  I traced around one of my Circle Stax, leaving the table legs hanging over for an out of the box (or should it be out of the circle?!?) look.


Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a great card - love the image and sentiment :-) TFS

Joanne (jojot) said...

I just LOVE your colors.....nice CAS layout.....really fab card

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS