Monday, June 4, 2012

TS Monday - Time to giggle!

***View my MFT Teaser post HERE or scroll down, please***

Hi all!  Happy Monday!  Our Totally Stampalicious challenge this week is get your giggle on!  It's NOT hard to make a funny card or project with such hilarious stamps!!!  Our new puppy is really messing with my sleep and lately, I've felt like this Morning Margaret, lol!  The sketch is Karen G's SSSC160.  I colored Margaret with copics, adding a little blue shading around her.  She looks like how I feel at 5:15am when the pup wakes me!  Seriously!  I cut out the rolled rose die-namic in two different colors and rolled them together.  A little ribbon tab and a couple of bling clusters finish it up.


A peek at the inside...  just left room for a note.  And the paper is the same one that I used on the front of the card, so it DOES match, despite what this pic looks like.  Grrr... ;)


Thanks for stopping by!  OH!!!  You must stop by the TS Blog because we announced our three FAB new design team members!!!

8 comments:

Virgo5 said...

Beautiful, and I think that sentiment is true!

Jingle said...

LOL! Love this sentiment! Super cute card!

Leanne said...

Awesome job, love her hair, and she makes me laugh! Thanks for the comment, it is so fun being on the DT!

Queen Mary said...

Angel, I'll check out the MFT card and head over to the TS blog -- I'm wondering how they got such a good picture of me to use as a stamp image! :)

Bonnie said...

Angel!! So happy to be working with you! You are one busy girly...... No wonder you feel like Margaret Lol! She is one cutie for sure.... Love it!

ahlers5 said...

I love this card. the coloring is wonderful and goes so well with the paper you chose. Beautiful. I'm so glad to be on the design team and look forward to working with you.
Diane

Karen Motz said...

So fun! This sentiment is totally me! LOL!

Stacy Morgan said...

What a fresh way to say that sentiment. bawhahah... CUTE!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS