Thursday, November 21, 2013

Your Next Stamp Fun Friday and SACC - Merry Christmas!

Hi all!  Happy Friday!  Here's my card for the current Your Next Stamp Challenge and the Sister Act Card Challenge!  I used the YNS Inspiration challenge pic for my card.  How SWEET is this newly released YNS digi, Merry Bear!  He's totally colored with copics then cut out with my oval STAX.  I used swirly strokes when coloring him to give him a curly, fluffy look.  The sentiment, from another favorite of mine, MFT's Cheerful Christmas Greetings, was stamped in hot chocolate and cut out with my fishtail flags STAX.  A kraft button and some hemp thread add a bit of extra detail.  The sketch is my own.  ;)


Close up...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to stop by the YNS blog and the SACC blog to play along with the challenges - there are prizes to be won!


4 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awwww, this is just TOO CUTE.

Unknown said...

Super CUTE Angela! Truly love how you colored the bear! :D

Anonymous said...

So adorable!! Love the sketch!!
He looks absolutely perfect!! :))
Happy thanksgiving!!

stampingbowd said...

Such a cute bear!!!! Great card!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS