Monday, November 18, 2013

MFTWSC150 - Blue and Grey Happy Holidays

Hi all!  Here's a card I made for the MFTWSC150 challenge.  I used a few new MFT goodies - DG You're the Coolest, the scallop from Blueprints 9 die-namics, and the woodgrain background stamp!  I used my copics again on this DG, fussy cut her then popped her up on pop dots.  I used one of the mini doily circles which is behind a pierced circle also stamped with the woodgrain stamp.  The sentiment (cut out withe my fishtail flag STAX) is from the Cheerful Christmas Greetings stamp set - I just love the font!  I kept the grey horizontal strip plain to give your eyes a rest from all of the busy patterns.  A little white and grey twine add the finishing details.  The color combo is the CC452 over on SplitCoastStampers.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Tara Godfrey said...

Super cute, Angel! LOVE this DG You're SO cool girl...beautifully coloured and I love what you did with the sketch.
Hope all is well!
Hugs,t

Grandma Bonnie said...

Aw, Angel..this is so cute..i love your cards!

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable, awesome colors Angel.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS