Tuesday, December 31, 2013

CELEBRATE!

Hi all!  Here's a little card I wanted to share because well, it's perfect for today!  ;)  These Bubbly Bears from Your Next Stamp are just so sweet!  I colored them with copics using a sort of swirly motion to give their fur a curly textured look.  "Celebrate" is from an MFT set (forgetting the name at the moment) and was embossed with gold ep on vellum.  I cut out some stars out of vellum and dp using the stacking stars die-namics. 



Thank you all SO much for stopping by!  Happy New Year's and Be Safe!  See you all TOMORROW for the Your Next Stamp New Digi Release Blog Hop!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, look how cute these two are!! I wish that was my husband and I last night, but it was just the couch and wine!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS