Tuesday, February 18, 2014

MFTWSC163 - Hello

Hi all!  Here's my take on this week's MFTWSC163 sketch using NEW MFT yumminess!!!  The card base and striped layer are grout gray cardstock.  I used grout gray ink for the DC Striped Backgrounds layer, which is popped up.  I cut out the nightshift blue panel with the larger piece from the Smart Phone die-namics, which is also where the super cute "Hello" is from - oh, how I love these die-namics and can't WAIT to use them again!  The tangy orange flower is from the Blueprints 12 die-namics.  Lovin' that corrugated flower center ;)  No flower is complete without a little leafy flourish, right?  The flourish and stitched strip (from Blueprints 1) were cut out of steel grey cardstock.  I just realized that the only stamping on this card are the stripes!  So easy to make a great card using MFT die-namics!  A few enamel dots finish out the details.




Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Kris B said...

Beautiful CAS card! Love the colors!

Anonymous said...

You rocked this GF!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Beautiful!!

Jackie Pedro said...

LOVE!!! This is beautiful, Angel!

Kristie said...

Fantastic card, Angel! You rocked the sketch! So fun to see all the new products in action too. I just got my box today and can't wait to dig in. We got some of the same stuff :-)

Anonymous said...

Awesome card -- I love it all !!
Great pattern in the background !!
My order finally arrived yesterday after being delayed since Friday @ a fedex location -- due to the winter storms. My cell phone die namics were in there -- yayyyyyyy!! :))

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS