Tuesday, February 25, 2014

MFTWSC164 - Happy Birthday

Hi all!  Here's my Clean And Simple card using the latest MFTWSC164 sketch and also for current Color Palette challenge.  I used the DC Party Balloons set and die-namics.  On the kraft frame and blu raspberry fishtail flag STAX layer, I also used the BG Sheet Music background cling rubber stamp.  The label die is from the now retired (I believe) On the Move set and is up on pop dots.  I used an Oval STAX to cut out the middle.  The larger blu raspberry layer was cut out with the Blueprints 6.  The sentiment is from another MFT set but I can't find it on the site.  I attached them to the black 'balloon strings' so it looks like they're waving in the air.  ;)



Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Tara Godfrey said...

This is absolutely fabulous, Angel!!!! I LOVE the oval cut out of the centre of the label die-namics. LOVE the balloons too!
Hugs,t

Anonymous said...

Great job with the sketch!

Amy Rohl said...

So fun, girl! Love the flag around the balloon string and the open frame - genius!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS