Thursday, December 11, 2014

YNS Fun Friday - Merry and Bright!

HI all!  Happy Friday!  I looooove me some Friday!  But YIKES!  Christmas is SO CLOSE and I'm not done shopping!  Guess what I'll be doing this weekend... ;)  Anywho, here's my card for this week's Your Next Stamp Fun Friday challenge!  I went with the inspiration pic - such fun colors!  So guess what?!  This card took me about 15 minutes to make!  I already had the tree (from the Christmas Tree and Wreath die set) panel cut out from a previous card I made, so I simply added cotton candy and silver metallic (the pot) card stocks behind it.  My ornaments are green apple, blue raspberry and sterling silver gumdrops!  I layered the tree layer onto some steel grey card stock then popped that onto my grout gray card base which I embossed with one of my Blueprints 20 elements for extra detail.  The sentiment is from the Waddles - Snow Fun! set and is stamped in cotton candy ink (twice so that it was darker).



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Butterfly Reflections, Ink. said...

I love this!!! Love the reverse die cut tree and all the enamel dots! Love the white base, too. Such a pretty card!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS