Friday, January 9, 2015

YNS DT Dare - You're so Sweet!

HI all!  It's time for our YNS DT Dare and this month, the challenge is to make a project using red & white ~ just in time for Valentine's Day!   I guess you could say I'm slightly addicted to making shaker cards because here's another one!  ;)  I used one of the super cute heart lollipops from the Sweet and Cool set.  I colored it with Copics then used the matching dies to cut it out.  I used the stitched line die along each side of the white layer.  Love how it turned out!  The sentiment, also from the set, was stamped on the smaller 3D banner die set pieces.  The pretty red sequins are from the Tinsel & Co sequin pack.  I used grout gray card stock to make the red and white pop.



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog for more inspiration!

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely loving the freshness of this design and the heart shaker is so creative.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Brandi R said...

What a fun shaker! Love this release and this card ♥

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS