Monday, January 5, 2015

Your Next Stamp - January Release Sneak Peek!

Hi all!  It's time for us to kick-off our YNS January release and we have some FUN sneak peeks for you!  We're adding a new character to the mix and let me say, I just love this wild and crazy guy!  The set is called Perfect Chemistry.  I colored him with Copics then fussy cut him.  The sentiment, just one from this cool set, was stamped with sweet tooth ink then embossed with clear embossing powder.  This is my first shaker card EVER and it was so much fun to make!  The sequins are from the Teresa Collins Tinsel & Co pack.  I got the sketch from the featured stamper challenge on SCS.  



Thanks for stopping by!  Stop by the YNS Blog to see all the sneaks!

9 comments:

Carole Burrage said...

Love the way you colored that wacky professor, and what a fun shaker! (I've yet to make one of those, myself - you've inspired me to try it.)

Anonymous said...

Hey Angel! I love shaker cards and this one is so cute. I love the colors you choose for this card. And the mad scientist is down right adorable. Nicely done.

Sharla said...

Perfect image with that sentiment...too cute! Love it and his crazy hair!!

Danielle Vincent said...

Awesome design and I LOVE that guy. On my wish list!!

Heather said...

Oh, my goodness!! So cute! Great job on your first shaker; I think there will be many more in your future. They are addicting.

Annette Allen said...

oh my this is too awesome.. love it

Dana Joy said...

You guys are such enablers. LOL Just put this in my shopping cart. Fabulous card Angel.

Brandi R said...

Adorable Shaker!!!!! ♥ Love that little guy!

JanetintheJaw said...

Love the mad scientist! Reminds me of an old HS teacher I had! TFS!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS