Thursday, April 2, 2015

Blast Off!

Hi all!  Here's a card I made with the NEWLY released TAWS set called Blast Off!  This set is just about the cutest mini set out there!  I colored the rocket ship and it's occupant with Copics. The little guy inside the rocket ship is from the Phone Home set, which works so well with Blast Off.  For the background, I added a few drops of blueberry ink to some watercolor paper, then scribbled around them with a purple distress marker.  I spritzed it with water and spread some of it around with a small paintbrush.  I then blasted it with my heat gun, then lightly spritzed on more water to get that spotty look and again, blasted it with my heat gun.  Lots of fun and doesn't take long to do!  I added some sequin stars from the Holly Berry Borscht collection, along with glossy accents over the rocket ship window.  The frame was made using the Inside & Out Diagonal stitched die-namics.




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out the TAWS Blog for more inspiration!

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So super cute! I love this background you created.

Anonymous said...

OMG, look at your night sky! Hot girl!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS