Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Groovy, baby!



Hi all!  Here's a card I made using the newly released TAWS sets - Feeling Groovy and Far Out which is the FREE when you spend $40 set for this month!  I love how the guy from the Feeling Groovy set goes with the girl from Far Out.  I colored her dress and his shirt and bandana so that they looked tie-dyed.  :)  I used dp and card stock that had a 70's feel.  This couple totally reminds me of my mom and stepdad.  The sentiment is embossed with white EP.  The sketch is from the SSSC263.



Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out the TAWS Blog for more inspiration!

3 comments:

Dana Joy said...

Fabulous card Angela. Totally groovy man.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so adorable!!!

Trish said...

Great card.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS