Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Happy birthday

Hi all!  Here's a card I made using the FREE when you spend $40 TAWS set, Party Pooper, with a sentiment from an older set called Yappy.  I embossed the kitty and balloons on watercolor paper, then colored them in with my Zig pens and an aqua painter.  I then fussy cut them all and popped them up on foam adhesive.  The sketch is from the SSSC287 and I used the colors from the CTD360.



Thanks for stopping by!  Hop over to the TAWS Blog for more inspiration!

4 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What an adorably sweet card!!!

Rebekah Weckerly said...

So so cute, Angel!!! I get the alley way stamp's monthy subscription and have not had the chance to play with this set yet! Thanks for the inspiration!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Adorable card - congrats on the shout out!

Lisa H. said...

what an adorable card! love the colors and that sweet image. thanks for sharing.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS