Wednesday, June 29, 2016

MFT Sketch Challenge Guest Designer - MFTWSC287

Hi all!  Here is my last card as MFT's Sketch Challenge Guest Designer.  I sure do love MFT and am sad this month as their guest designer is over but also so VERY grateful that I had this opportunity!  :)  Thank you, ladies, MWAH!!!  You know I love y'all!  Here's my card for MFTWSC287 using the new PI Fun in the Sun stamp set and die-namics.  I colored her with Copics.  I stamped the sentiment onto one of the Blueprints 29 elements then added a heart, also from Blueprints 29.  The Fresh Squeezed Chevron designer paper was cut out using the Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX.  The card base is Lemon Drop.



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out the MFT Sketch Challenge Blog for loads of inspiration from the design team!


Hugs ~
Angel



No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS