Monday, March 20, 2017

Create Together with Marcie - You are wonderful

Hi all!  I am here today with a card for a Create Together collaboration post with Marcie Sharp.  That girl is a hoot and super talented!  We decided on a butterfly/Spring theme so I HAD to use these newly released Paradiso Butterfly Layered dies from Birch Press Design!  Yes, the black, yellow and white parts of the butterfly here are all card stock layers.  I used foam adhesive to adhere it to some a piece of card stock I had inked with Ranger Distress Inks then spritzed with water to get the cool effect you see here.  The sentiment is from the also newly BPD released clear stamp set, Close to the Heart.  Gorgeous, people!  Simply a gorgeous set!




Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to check out what Marcie created for our Create Together post.  I know you'll be amazed!  :D


Hugs,
Angel



1 comment:

Marcie Sharp said...

This is so beautiful. I love the Distress Ink background! That die though...woah. Love. Thanks so much for creating with me!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS