Wednesday, January 24, 2018

The Card Concept Challenge!

Hi all!  So, without jinxing anything, I just got my (second) new laptop tonight and so far, I'm loving it!  The first new one I got FROZE on me three times while trying to edit pictures!  Uh. I don't THINK SO!  So I'm happy to be posting again without having to pray that my old laptop would cooperate (and it was absolutely NOT cooperating for a while now). 

It's time for a new challenge on The Card Concept Challenge Blog!  I decided to steer away from the floral-ness of the inspiration picture and focused on the pretty colors.  I watercolored the MFT Bitty Bear then popped him up next to the Happy Birthday die-namics sentiment.  I did a little sponging on the card base.





We'd love for you to play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Angel

2 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Such a sweet card...love your adorable little bear!

Celeste Goff said...

Love this pretty card Angel! So creative to create a cut out window using the sentiment!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS