Monday, February 26, 2018

A flowery thank you

Hi all!  Here's a card I made for the latest MFTWSC373 challenge.  I used one of my favorite flower sets, Funky Flowers, along with a sentiment from Geometric Greenery.  I created the background using Copic markers and added texture using the blending solution ala Kathy Racoosin.  Yes, I was totally trying to channel her especially since I was fortunate enough to attend one of her Color Challenge Classes recently! The flowers were also colored with Copics, a bit of colored pencils and accented with a white gel pen. 





Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Angel

2 comments:

Brandi R said...

This is beautiful! LOVE the colors. By the way....I think you channeled Kathy perfectly. Love this ♥

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love this! Popped over from Facebook and now your newest follower :)
Wendy x

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS