Monday, October 29, 2007

Another Christmas card



Here's a card I plan on doing at an upcoming workshop. My hostess requested that I show the bleaching technique, so I thought it'd be cool to have some bleached *flurries*. Super easy technique with really cool results, I just hope it doesn't get messy at the workshop!! I almost didn't add the swirls on the card base, but now I think it just makes it look more festive.

We're getting down to just a few days before we get our things all packed and shipped out! I'm so excited and nervous. I really hope my youngest handles it well. My other two are old enough to realize what's going on, so maybe they'll be *good* big brothers and help out their youngest bro. Well, if I can ever figure out how to add a counter to my blog, I may actually get to a point where I'll give some blog candy!! If anyone can give me some help with that, I'd greatly appreciate it! Hope everyone has a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it Angel. Good luck with the move.

Anonymous said...

This is a really fabulous workshop card!!! TFS!!!

A.Lee said...

great color combo and stamps! i gotta get me those!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS