Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Random things about me

Sara (check out her blog on the right) tagged me, so here are 7 random things about myself:

1. I got my first (and only, so far!) tattoo when I was 35 ~ OUCH!!
2. I am absolutely TERRIFIED to fly. When my oldest was only 2 mths, I passed up a trip home because I just couldn't bring myself to get on a plane. I'm talking sweaty palms, cold chills down the back TERRIFIED.
3. I could eat ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
4. I love watching Ghost Hunters and home decorating shows.
5. I haven't worked outside of the home in 7 yrs. and am extremely nervous to go back out into the *working world* next year.
6. I really, really, really would love to get some of my work published but hesitate to send anything in because I worry it won't be *good enough*.
7. I love to refinish furniture.

Whew, that was hard!! Ok, I'm thinking that almost everyone has probably been tagged at this point, so whoever would like to write some random things about themselves, please do so!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st tatoo when you were 35 -- your avatar must be of your daughter then!!! You don't look like you could be anywhere NEAR 35 -- WOW!!! Interesting answers!!!

twinks said...

I stumbled into your blog via SCS and love, love, love your cards!

You really should think about entering your work; just enter, whether it be to SU or Take Ten to start. So many of the DT members on the on-line stores started by SCSers have only found "success" within the last 12 months. Go for it!

Anonymous said...

Number 3 is my favorite and the one I would love too. You totally forgot your a COLTS fan... LOL hee hee Your work would totally get published sweetie! Your very worthy!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS