Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pink for awareness



This week's color challenge was anything pink. I decided to go with this fun Lizzie Anne Designs set. (drawing a blank on the name of the set at this time and I've got hubby sitting to my right waiting for the puter, so I'll add the name of it later!) I masked the flowers and colored them with my trusty SU markers. Used a jumbo eyelet for the center of the cut out flower and knotted some ribbon through the center of it. Decided to add some faux stitching on the sides of the rose red panel. I sponged the edges of the main panel and the card base with pretty in pink, not sure if you can tell. Ok, I have one more card to upload, but again, hubby is hovering, so I'll post later! Oh, also, the layout is this week's sketch challenge on SCS! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! How cute is this? I just had my first look around your blog and you do absolutely fabulous work! Where have I been to miss all this? Shame on me! I'll be back but, gosh, my blogroll is growing so long and it's hard to get to all of them very often. You're definitely worth the trip. I love those little Greetings Galore cards, too. Well, everything is fabulous! Thanks for the treat!

Tara said...

cute card...very pink!
We have had some yuck weather, but I saw they started doing brick yesterday so I will go by this afternoon and get a couple pics!! :)

Rose Ann said...

I love what you've done with your Lizzie Anne set here! So pretty!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS