Thursday, March 13, 2008

Time with Friends



Yay, finally I card I feel is worthy of posting! Can't seem to get my mojo to stay around ~ it just comes and goes as it pleases with no warning! Ok, so here's a card I did for today's Ways to Use it challenge on SCS. We had to use designer paper (dp) for our main images and sentiments. I'm really liking this color combo for spring ~ apricot, wasabi and cameo. The cameo layer was stamped with the Stitched bg stamp (awesome!) in white craft ink. I got the idea for the flowers in the Doodle That set from Chat (her blog is linked on the right). They were stamped on dp from the level 1 hostess set, as was the sentiment panel. The wasabi dp is also from that pack. And yes, that's wasabi ribbon, my camera just didn't like it tonight, I suppose. I also pierced around the sentiment panel and faux stitched along the wasabi layer. OH, and I colored in parts of the sentiment with SU markers, just for an added touch.

So, did y'all try out the "surprise me" color combos from that color site? What'd ya think? Pretty fun, huh? Also, don't forget about trying out for some blog candy on the post below ~ I'll be picking a winner Sunday night. As always, thanks for stopping by!

card info: stamps ~ time well spent, stitched bg. paper ~ apricot, cameo, ww, dp. ink ~ black, white craft. access. ~ piercer, white gel pen, markers, hardware, ribbon.

3 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

This is just beautiful! The colors are so springy and cheerful!! LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Looks great Angel and you used the suprise me colors again. I love these together!

Trina said...

How cute!!! Love the colors and the layout. I sometimes have trouble using this set, you've done it beautifully!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS