Sunday, July 27, 2008

Elzy sketch

Here's my card I made for this weeks' Sketch Challenge and one of the *dare to be dirty* challenges on SCS. Elzybell's are some of the sweetest little stamps! I watercolored her dress and the "sky" around her, but everything else was colored with SU markers. Had to add piercing (you KNOW i love my piercer!), some gingham and thought a button in the corner was a perfect touch.
Thanks for stoppin in and I should have more goodies to upload later!!
card info: stamps ~ elzybell's(thanks for the image, Billie!), short and sweet by SU. paper ~ saffron, bashful, pixie pink and pink passion, ww. ink ~ pixie pink, bashful, black. access. ~ markers, button, piercer, gingham.



4 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

This is adorable! I love the coloring and your piercing. You are so going to ROCK the Elzy DT! Whohoo!!!

Rachel Hope said...

So cute!!! Love the colors and your coloring!

Ann said...

Too cute! Love your colors and layout!

Judy Rozema said...

Very cute with such awesome piercing!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS