Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New fall/winter 2008 schtuff!!




I finally had a chance to play with my new stuff! I used Julee's mojo46 sketch and the TLC177 from Splitcoast for this card. I'm not 100% sure about how well I like it, but it's done and I got to try out some of the new colors. I *love* the new Riding Hood Red ~ the perfect red, I believe. I also cut into the Bella Rose dp (the larger patterned chocolate layer). Fun, fun! I'm getting so anxious to see the new catty ~ less than a month away! We demos already got a peek at 2 new punches! Yay!! Ok, off to stamp more ~ I need the *therapy*!!

card info: stamps ~ Dream Du Jour, Stitched BG. paper ~ kiwi kiww, riding hood red, ww, bella rose dp. ink ~ choc, kiwi, riding hood. access. ~ punches, brads, piercer, watercolor brush (for the flowers).




2 comments:

Tara said...

great card!!! still waiting for my new schtuff!! :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Angel! I just got my order today and can't wait to play with it. You done good, girlie!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS