Thursday, October 2, 2008

Another Elzybell sketch challenge!




Time for the 3rd Elzybell sketch challenge on the Elzy blog, which you can check out HERE. Since I haven't been able to do a card for the color challenge on SCS this week, I decided to use them for this challenge. Not a traditional baby card, but hey, still cute, right? Used my nesties (*lovin'* those things!) to cut and layer my image. The image is watercolored with baja breeze, chocolate, banana and rust. I'm wishing now that I had cuttlebugged the rust layers, but it was late and my brain just wasn't thinking right! Used piercing and eyelets to finish it off. Thanks for stopping by!

card info: stamps ~ elzybells UK. paper ~ baja, rust, choc, ww. ink ~ baja, choc, banana, rust. access. ~ eyelets, ribbon, piercer, punch, nesties.






8 comments:

Debi said...

Angel this is adorable! Love how you colored the image and I think the non traditional colors work for this.

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so sweet Angel!

Rachel Hope said...

Awww, so sweet!!!

Shelly said...

Very sweet Angel, I love the colors for your non traditional card.

Michelle Woerner said...

Oh!! This is so precious. I just love this image. Great coloring too!! Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Love the colors together, also just to let everyone know blog candy at

http://starvingartistamps.blogspot.com/2008/09/delicious-candy-just-in-time-for.html

Anonymous said...

OMG!! This is soo soo sweet!! :) TFS!

Anonymous said...

Seriously cute card, Angel!
Maria xx

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS