Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Elzy kitty card

I had colored this image for a certain color challenge on SCS ~ going grey, riding hood red and green galore ~ but had never gotten around to making a card with it til now! I made this for the World Card Making Day sketch challenge. The image was colored w/ inks from ink pads and a watercolor brush. I outlined it w/ my bashful blue marker to make it *pop*. I pierced along the red strips and added a sentiment punched out w/ my word window punch. Thanks to Stacy for the ribbon!!
Thanks for stopping by!

card info: stamps ~ Elzybells UK. paper ~ ww, riding hood, going grey, green galore. ink ~ black, riding hood, gg, basic grey. access. ~ brads, ribbon, piercer.










4 comments:

Tara said...

so cute! i love the outlining in blue...gonna have to try that! :)

Shelly said...

Darling card Angel, I love that sketch!

Diane said...

Love the card, so cute.....love the kitty, too, I am partial to them!!

Debi said...

Love how you did this Angel. Love how you used the colors and colored the image.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS