Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blogger award!

One of my PSFs, MissBoo, has nominated me for this award! She is one of the 1st people I met over on SCS and is one of the sweetest and most encouraging stampers you could ever know! Thanks, hon!
Here are the rules:
1. Winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Now the hard part ~ picking just 5 blogs to nominate!
1. Jackie Pedro's Blog
2. Cathy's Blog
3. Stacy's Blog
4. Judy's Blog
5. Bethany's Blog

You know I could pick 50 more blogs to nominate, so if you're reading this, consider yourself nominated!!! Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:

Cathy Rulli said...

Hey thanks Angel! You made my day!!!

Judy Rozema said...

Aw, that is so sweet! But guess what? You already gave me this award a long time ago! Different picture, but same thing! It's in my sidebar! :)

Stacy Morgan said...

You know I am horrible at these things... I will try and get this added later... But you know me. LOL Thanks for the nomitaion.

Jackie Pedro said...

Thank you, Angel!! I will try to get it on my blog this weekend!! Have a great weekend, yourself!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS