Thursday, November 13, 2008

Elzybell UK paper piecing blog challenge

That's right, time for another Elzy challenge! I decided to use this umbrella girl image since she had the largest open areas, I guess you could say, to do the paper piecing. For her umbrella, raincoat and boots, I used some dp from the Sweet DCWV paper pack ~ *love* it! The striped/flourish dp is also from that pack ~ and it matches baja! I added crystal effects to the umbrella, boots and little water puddles. I masked her and stamped the bee/flowers stamp around her. All of the coloring was done w/ SU markers. I sponged baja and bashful around her for a little sky and celery on the bottom. I punched a whole at the top of the main layer and pulled the ribbon thru. To finish it off, I added a bit of ww punched out w/ my word window punch and added 3 silver brads. Now go to the Elzybell blog and see what the rest of the belles did for this challenge!

*****To celebrate my belated blogiversary and hitting over 25k posts, I'll have a blog candy post soon, so stay tuned!!!*****

card info: stamps ~ elzybells UK. paper ~ baja, ww, dp. ink ~ black, baja, celery. access. ~ markers, sponge, ribbon, punch, brads, crystal effects, white gel pen.


6 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Adorable card, Angel!! Love that DP because Baja Breeze is my FAVE In Color!!

Rachel Hope said...

Love the colors...and her beautiful coat!

Juliana said...

ABSOLUTELY adorable!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that coat and boots!!

Well done!

Judy Rozema said...

SO SO SO Cute!!! What a darling coat!! So chic!

Stacy Morgan said...

Isn't she just the cutest thing! Darling Angel!

Etha said...

oh this is so sweet! love the paper that you chose for piecing and the bit of bling :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS