Sunday, November 30, 2008

My ladybug sketch card

Here's the card I made using the sketch for my blog candy ***see post below***!!! All stamps are from DRS Designs. I used the easy ladybug backgrounder to make some of my own dp. I watercolored them w/ real red and tangerine inks, the leaves are colored w/ my celery marker. The ladybug ribbon slide and sentiment are *new* from DRS Designs. Added some piercing and brads to finish it all off. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to play along for some ***blog candy***!!

5 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

What a darling card!! Ladybugs speak to me (along with bees, snails, and giraffes - what a combo) and this is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

This is totally ADORABLE Angel!! I love the ladybug slider!! Fabulous sketch design too!! TFS!! :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Its super cute Angel. I love the ladybugs, great card.

Juliana said...

This is quite adorable!!
I love the bright high contrast colors!!
Great Job, Angel!!

Becky G said...

This is just too cute, Angel! Love that ladybug!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS