Thursday, January 29, 2009

A pink and celery birthday

I finally found some time for stampin' this week! I loved this weeks' sketch challenge on SCS. After I ran the celery layer thru my 'bug, I brayered it w/ olive ink. I love the look and will have to try this again! I'm trying very hard to use up the tons and tons of dp that I've accumulated! Ugh! I colored in the flowers, including the tiny ones in the oval border, with my SU markers. The large green rhinestone brads are from my dear friend, Stacy ~ aren't they cool?!
Thanks for stopping by!
card info: stamps ~ drs designs. paper ~ ww, black, celery, dp. ink ~ olive, black. access. ~ punches, markers, brads.




4 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful Angel! I love that you colored the raised up CB piece. Beauitful card!

Tara said...

your card is sooo pretty! I LOVE that celery piece...very cool! Hope you are doing well! :)

Connie M. said...

So pretty, Angel! Love the big rhinestones in the flowers!

Radical Stamper said...

Oh...very pretty Angel! TFS!

Kim aka kradaker

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS