Monday, January 3, 2011

Celebrate!

Hi all! My hubby was nice enough to take the boys with him for an overnight getaway (he had to go for business), so I had time to stamp. Great way to start off the new year, right?! I made this banner card for the MFT guest designer challenge. The banner at the top is an MFT die-namic and the little patterned pink edging is from the same die. The sentiment was stamped out using an MFT alpha set, which I then cut into a banner, of course! Added some bling and there ya go - first new birthday card of the year!
Wish me luck!!! Now, back to reality tomorrow - first day of work in two week! Ick.

hugs,

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

This is very cute and creative. And sounds like DH gave you an awesome night alone. Whohooo..

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS