Sunday, January 9, 2011

New goodies and an MFT sketch

Hi all, those few that still stop by to see what I'm up to, hehe! I got to stamp again! Wahoo! And look, I got some new MFT goodies!!! This is the set "I love us" from their newest release. TOOOO cute, huh?! Happy to say that my hubby's valentine's day card is done! The patterned paper is Echo Park's Be Mine pack. I colored them with SU and copics to match the paper. I used a gold spica pen for her eyeshadow and drew him a striped tie for extra details. Oh, and I punched out some hearts, laid them on the black cs and spritzed it with marshmallow glimmer mist. Yes, I went a little overboard with this card! Annndddd, I sponged around the main image and sentiment. Ok, done! Need to get to bed, loooong week ahead! Nite all and thanks for stopping by!

hugs,

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

totally cute and I think all the elements are perfect! That was an awesome game even if they lost. I am with you in the losing section as well. I can't stand Rex Ryan...

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS