Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Only One

Hi all!  I am enjoying the 1st day of my 4 day weekend.  ;)  Now that Christmas is behind us, I thought I'd get a jump on Valentine's Day.  I used the latest Triple Scoop Set from MFT.  I wanted to try out that chalkboard look I've seen around lately.  The sentiment and hearts are embossed with white embossing powder.  Then I added some light sponging with white craft ink for a chalk effect.  The sketch is from the SplitCoast Dirty Dozen December theme.




Black twill and thread from Ribbon Carousel, MFT felt and dienamics along with some paper piercing add the finishing details.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

very pretty! I like the chalk effect..I'm gonna try it myself!

Hugs,
Kristi

Stacy Morgan said...

Looks great girlie!
Great news on the Saints and keeping Payton. Tell DH that I am sorry about the Giants. Colts and Denver are going to be a great game... hee hee Oh the play offs! I can't wait till next weekend!!! WHOHOO!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS