Monday, December 17, 2012

TS Monday - Clean and Simple {CAS} - MONS-terrific!

Hi all!  This week over on the Totally Stampalicious blog, our challenge is for you to make a Clean And Simple card/project.  I decided to use the newly released Mons-terrific set.  I thought this silly monster would make a perfect birthday card for my sweet nephew.  I used a dotted technique to add some dimension.  I ran the green layer through my Vagabond with an embossing folder (dots, of course, to add to the dots on the monsters), then added a sentiment flag and a button with twine.



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the rest of the DT projects!



3 comments:

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Such cute little monsters!! Great CAS card!

Stacy Morgan said...

hee hee Totally CUTE!

Leanne said...

Super cute,like his eyes...great job on the CAS!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS