Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Hi all and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!  Well, still a few more hours to go for us ~ we're hanging out at home, playing games and watching Dick Clark's Rockin' Eve.  Good times ;)  Since we've been relaxing all day {and with my birthday tomorrow, yep New Year's Day!}, I found some time to get stampy.  This card uses the SCS Technique challenge - Chalkboard and this week's MFT sketch.  With the birth of a new year and my birthday all in one day, why not make a birthday card?!  I broke out MFT's Let's Toast set and die-namics.  The "Happy Birthday" was embossed with white ep, then I used some white ink to sponge around the edge to get more of that "chalkboard" look and added the stars.  The circles on the wine glasses make me think of bubbly champagne.  I added stickles to the rim of the glasses.  The sentiment was cut out with the Labels STAX 2.  The banner was made using the Banner Day Die.

Close up...


As always, thanks for stopping by!!!  I sure do appreciate all of you that stop by and leave such sweet comments ;)  Be safe and may 2013 bring MANY BLESSINGS your way!!!!


Hugs,

2 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Happy Birthday and Happy New Year, Angel!! LOVE your card!!!

We're just hangin' at home, too, while the girls have some friends over!

Stacy Morgan said...

Hopefully this was not your birthday card girlie. hee hee I like the two glasses, that is clever.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS