Saturday, October 4, 2014

Deck the Halls

Hi again!  So...  did I mention it's World Card Making Day?  Lol!  Here's another card I made today featuring the wreath from the YNS Christmas tree and Wreath die set and using the Butterfly Reflections, Ink sketch.  The wreath was done by stamping sour apple, olive and jellybean green inks onto my craft mat, misting with water and then smushing (my technical term, ha!)  The bow, also from this die set, was cut out then embossed with silver EP.  The sentiment is from the Cheerful Christmas Greetings set.  The card base is electric red and the large layer on top of it is insulation pink.  The insulation pink layer and white strips were cut out with my Blueprints.



Thanks for stopping by... again!

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cool card!

Butterfly Reflections, Ink. said...

This is SO pretty! I love it! Thanks for playing along in the challenge! <3 Vanessa

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS