Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Your Next Stamp - New Release After Party

Hi all!  I sure hope y'all enjoyed this month's YNS new release blog hop!  Lots of gorgeousness!  How about our new website, huh?!  So prettttyyyyy!!!  Go HERE to check it out!  And we're back today with more eye candy for ya using the newly released goodies!  My card features the Waddles - Snow Fun set and dies.  Hehe, love them!  I paper pieced the ornaments and added glossy accents to them and also his beak.  I love using non-traditional designer papers and colors for Christmas cards.  ;)  The sketch is from the monthly Dirty Girl theme on SCS. I colored the twine with a matching Copic and added some new blue sapphire glittered gumdrops (yep, those are a pretty navy blue, not black) and pink lemonade glittered gumdrops!  I just love the new sizes!  And did I mention they're GLITTERED!?!?!!



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

Adorable! I've never seen these stamps before, heading over to check them out. Glittered gumdrops, mmmmm..oh wait, they're not edible right? Cute layout too :)

Anonymous said...

I love how he is hanging off the lanterns!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS