Thursday, October 16, 2014

YNS Fun Friday - Coffee + Friends

Hi all!  Here's my card using this month's Inspiration Photo on the Your Next Stamp challenge blog.  Again, I used the Thanks a Latte set - it's just so FUN and has matching dies, what's not to love?!  I stamped one of the cute little faces from the set on the belly band that was cut out with some DP.  I layered the cup onto a tag, added some thread, buttons and other dies for interest.  Even the little heart over the plus sign is from this set!  So sweet.  :)  The sketch is the retro sketches rs136.



Thanks for stopping by!  We have some EXCITING NEW goodies coming this weekend from Your Next Stamp!!!!  Stop by tomorrow to see a PEAK!

2 comments:

Juliana said...

This is sooooo cute!!
I love the layout and design! AND the theme!
That little heart on the sentiment is PERFECT!

Great card, Angel!

~amy~ said...

a-dorable!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS