Monday, January 11, 2016

Masculine birthday

Hi all!  Here's a card I made using the MFTWSC262 sketch.  I watercolored the background with Blu Raspberry, Cornflower and Lavender Fields inks.  I staggered the thin strip of lines from the Desert Bouquet set then embossed them with gold EP.  I cut out some stars out of silver foil paper using my Stacking Stars dies .  The 'happy' die-namic was cut out of black licorice card stock 3 times then layered somewhat offset.  'Birthday' is from a retired MFT set.  The card base is steel blue card stock.



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

A great card Angel, masculine cards can sometimes be hard to make!
BTW, I love your posts! NOT too wordy and I can read them quickly before checking out all the other blogs I follow. Thanks for that!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS