Wednesday, January 6, 2016

May all your birthday wishes come true

Hi all!  I hope 2016 is being good to everyone so far :D  I'm a New Year's baby, so I always start it off  right, I guess you could say!  This card is inspired by my talented crafty friend, Marcie Sharp and the card on her post HERE.   Because I was making this with the latest ColourQ challenge in mind, I went with soft teal-ish blues and embossed the leaves in gold EP.  The flowers and leaves are from the MFT Desert Bouquet set and the sentiment is from their BB Birthday Bears set.  The card measure 4.25 x 4.25.  




Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Marcie Sharp said...

Amazing card! I'm excited that I inspired you, my crafty friend! :) Isn't that what this fun hobby is all about? :)

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful card Angel! Love the masking and embossing you did!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS